Hello everyone!
Today this post is about a country or place I would like to visit, I have been thinking a lot of where I would like to visit and I decide it would be the Antarctic.
The reason why I would like to visit it is because this is an impressive continent, I know the trip can be very tiring, but I think it's worth it, being able to see a frozen continent and a landscape where you only can see the white color beyond your sight must be a whole new and beautiful experience.
I would also like to experience how to live within the scientific bases, I know that it requires a lot of work every day and that teamwork is very important.
Furthermore, I would mainly like meet penguins or at least see them in their natural environment, the species that I would like to see the most would be the Adelie Penguins, I think they are so cute.
I hope that one day I can visit that place.

I love penguins! I hope you can travel at some point :)
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarit sounds like an interesting trip to do, i hope you can do it one day
Wow that's beautiful, I hope you can go there some day too. Greetings Ignacio.
ResponderBorrarAntartica it's so close and so far :c
ResponderBorrarBut don't worry I know you'll go one day, your furry penguin must know his familiy :D
hehe uwu
BorrarWow! The Artartic is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
ResponderBorrarHi Ignacio, I love penguins bro, they are so cute haha, the landscapes of Antartic must be amazing c:
ResponderBorrar