Hello everyone, as you know this is the last blog, so today i will talk about the experience of have been learning English at university, what aspects of our skill should be improved with the language, and the use of English outside the classes.
Well, I have to say that study English 3 last year and English 4 this year were very useful, there was content that I knew but I didn't know how to use it correctly and I had not deepened it. Furthermore, with English classes I learned how to use Blogger, something I've never expected, is a good digital tool for make blogs and maybe can be useful in the future.
If I talk what English skill I have to improve I think in my case would be the pronunciation and vocabulary, many times I don't know words to express what I want to say, so I guess someday I should take a dictionary or search words on internet and their synonyms to improve my vocabulary. In other ways, pronunciation is something I've never dedicated to study, I believe I should start to study by hear and learn phonemes, they are very useful to understand how a word must sound.
Outside the English classes I can say I use a lot the language, usually the music I listen to is in English, I like try to understand what the lyrics says without search it in google, also sometimes I start to singing so I search the lyrics and I practice the pronunciation. Other way where I use English is watching videos in YouTube, I follow a lot of youtubers who speak English, so I guess is a hear exercise too. Finally I use it for watch M E M E S, in Facebook (who uses Facebook these days XD) I'm in different groups basically of everything, there are a lot of memes and publications in English, summarizing, I use a lot of English day to day.

Reddit > Anything else hahaha <3
ResponderBorrarFacebook in 2021 LUL what a boomer. Just kidding have a nice year.
ResponderBorrarI'm glad you are able to use the language in a fun way. I think that's key for the personal progress!! Good luck on everything!! :)
ResponderBorrar