Blog 2: The best concert/ holidays I've ever had

Hello everyone!

Today's post is about a favorite concert or holiday you've ever had, in my case I will talk about a concert I went in 2018 (I guess XD).

I remember a summer day I was in my cousin's house, he told me there would be a concert that day, so he ask his brother, my elder cousin, if he could take us, he answered yes but if my cousin and I pay the gasoline. I haven't been to many concerts in my life, having been there was a new experience.

The concert was in a nearby city, I don't remember the name, it took us half an hour arrive, there were a lot of cars parking.

Around 8 p.m the show started, there were dancers of Cueca and folk groups, it was a festival of the city, after that  started with what we were there.

Los Jaivas appeared, I listened to his music before but I've never seen them play live, I was impressed for his performance and mostly for his mastery with the instruments.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario