Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music


 Hellooo! today I will talk about my favourite music artist. Throughout my life I listened a lot of music and genres, and if I have to choose a specific genre I think J-Rock would be the genre I most listen right now.
My start with J-Rock bands was first with One Ok Rock (a band that forever will be in my heart), and after I continued discover other bands and artists like Miyavi, AKFG, Bump of Chicken, Maximum the Hormone, Radwimps, etc.

After listened a lot of music in japanese a band became my favourite, Ling Tosite Sigure but most specific his vocalist TK became in my favourite artist in his solo project TK from Ling Tosite Sigure.

TK is a songwriter, singer and multi-instrumentalist musician, but his main instrument is guitar. His type of music is focused in math rock and post hardcore, I love his guitar solos because are so noisy and kind of weird, I really feeling them. He's a tenor singer and usually uses the scream resource, at the begin I didn't like his voice but now I love it.

His song most famous is "Unravel" used as opening theme of anime Tokyo Ghoul, thanks to it I could discover this artist and I couldn't stop listen to his music. Last year he released his album "Sainou", one of my currently favorite albums. If you want to listen a song of him here's a link. uwu


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lwUteS98hs&ab_channel=napoleon



Comentarios

  1. Why every Japan Rock music sounds like an anime intro :I
    Thats my gift, my curse.jpg haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I know some songs of One Ok Rock because in the ETC they put their songs, they are very good uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh this is super cool, thank's Ignacio for share this artist.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Now I know the name of the artist that made "Unravel" i need to listen him more uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love the opening of the animes! the one from t¿Tokyo Ghoul is beautiful ..

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario