Hi everyone!
Today's blog is about a favourite movie or anime I have, I've watched more animes than movies, so I'll talk about an anime I liked.To be honest I have watched several animes which I can consider my favourites, was dificult to choose one of them, anyway, I'll talk about one of my own ten favourite anime list, Full Metal Alchemist.
I will tell you a story, when I was child I watched Full Metal Alchemist in the TV but it seems I forgot that, the only thing I had remembered was the opening theme "Melissa", then years passed and I remeber I went to an anime convention, that day I heared the opening theme of this anime and I said "hey, when I've heard this before", a friend was with me told me was the opening of Full Metal Alchemist. Back in my home I searched the name my friend told me and I started watch it, I watched almost ten episodes per day, I don't regret it XD was a funny week.
Well, Full Metal Alchemist is about the story of two brothers in their search for the philosopher's stone, in their world the alchemy is the science and ability of modify and manipulate the materia, for example create a sword with a rock, is a very good anime and I recommend it.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario