Hi everyone!
Today's blog is about the future job I want to have. I'm study sound engineer but sincerely I don't know what I want to consider my future job, this has been like this since school, I've never seen myself working on something concrete in the future, anyway, I will talk you about a job I would like to work.
I would like to be a music producer, I entered in this career for that reason, music production consist in oversee the recording and production of a song or a record, making suggestions to artist for edits and alterations in the track, if is necessary, in the process of creation, also, is important working with other professionals to ensure the record comes out better as possible.
I don't know yet if I want to have an own studio, a home studio, because good implements for record and produce music sometimes are so expensive, I think music is expensive about produce it, so I think I guess I would like work in an already defined studio.
This year I start the second year of my career and I hope slowly be able to find what I want to do, if is not this year I hope will be the next, or next , I don’t want to end the career without know it XD

My partner studies sound engineering and from what I saw it is very difficult and sacrificing but what you get as a result is beautiful :)
ResponderBorrarMusic is a really important part in our lifes so I hope you can do whatever you want to do with the time and be happy:D
ResponderBorrarI hope that one day you can have your own studio!
ResponderBorrarI hope you can find what you want to do in the future, I know how difficult it can be and I think I am in the same situation :(
ResponderBorrarGood luck Ignacio!
ResponderBorrarJust think and reflect a lot, answers will come to you :)
ResponderBorrar