Hello everyone today's blog is about the possible way for a post graduate study.
I've never
stopped to think if I could study another career or study a
graduate degree related to my career,
so I talk about the others career were options to study when I was in school
and now could be options to a future.
I like physics since a started to understand it two years ago, I used to read books and watch videos about differents topics of physics, currently I left it out a little bit but I doesn't means I’ve forget I enjoyed learn about that. Now I remember in my last days of school I told my physics teacher I would study my current career, sound engineering, and after if I could, I would study something related with physics. Well, this maybe could be a way I can take in the future.
Another option I've think is graphic design because I like draw and edit photos, I would like study where the career doesn't take long, as a technician for 2 years. This was also an option to study when I was in school.
Well, that's all for me, the topic of this post really complicated me because I had not thought so far ahead if I would continue study in the future. XD


Physics is very interesting although it has always been difficult for me haha but sounds so great! As well graphic design :D
ResponderBorrar