Hi
everyone, today's blog I about an interesting Hobby or free-time activity you
have, in my case, I consider my main hobby is walk.
Before
pandemic I used to going to walk many times in a week, now I continue doing
this activity but in less quantity, sometimes I fill out the form of temporary
permit only for take a walk around, I do not have the need to go out to do
paperwork or buy things so I use my permits to take a walk, If I go alone I
like to listen music.
When I go with my friends we liked explore around the
city, I’m from Puerto Montt, we prefer to go to places far from civilization
where there are vegetation and trees. Walk is a way to relax myself and I enjoy
it.
 |
| My friends and me exploring |
 |
| digital drawing attempt |
Another hobby I have is draw, since I was child, I remember I drew, I don't
consider myself very good on it because I don't do it very often but when I do
I enjoy it. I am not the type of person that draw as realistic faces or people,
I like draw anime character or how I like to name them “monos chinos”, the only
part of the body I know how to draw good is the head, I'm practicing draw the
rest of the body but hands and feet always has been my worst enemys, I hope
someday I can be able to draw a proportionate character.
 |
Last thing I drew
|
I also really like walks, they clear my mind a lot
ResponderBorrarGoing for a walk is the best, the air cleans your lungs and your ideas :)
ResponderBorrarMonas Chinas 4 life UwU >///<
ResponderBorrarHands and feet are really hard to draw, but with practice you can improve it.
ResponderBorrar