Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Hello there! in this occasion the blog is about personal opinions about some topics, in my case I picked social media and technology topic because I guess some things I opine about it.

First of all, I think social medias are very useful, you can watch publications, share memes, sell and buy things, chat with people, and a lot of other uses, I use social media a lot and I consider them fine, the problem is sometimes there are uses not very good. There are many people in social media who can pretend to be other to scam people, speak strangely, and lie, social media can be used a mask to hide yourself and sometimes if you enter in the deep of them there may be stranger and not too good things.

I think anybody who wanted have social medias must know the good and worst part of them, for example the privacy, in my case I don't care how anyone can use the information of my feedback in social media, usually I don't watch anything recommended. I don't share the opinion of some about change to another social media to protect your privacy because all our data is already in the web, you like it or not, for years they has been there and I don't want to sound conspiracy but that's what I think about this topic (I’m not crazy believe me XD).


 

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario