Blog 9: Changes to My Study Program

Hello there, in today's blog I will talk about some things I believe can be better and should be improved in my study program.

My experience in my career, first year of sound engineering, has been very good sincerely, but there was a subject that I think it should be improved. Analytic audition is a subject about the story of music, or something like that I think it was, for example the professor spoke about the periods of art (Baroque, Medieval, etc.) and the classes were interesting, also, we had to analyze music with parameters. The problem is that the subject is an annual subject, I understand the past is important but I'm study sound engineering not music theory, I think the subject should be biannual subject and, even then, there is Analytic audition II, I think four semesters of this is too much. 

Now if I talk about the sound's department I still don't know all the other problems it has, but from what I seen there is a lack of activities as a department, compared to other races, I see a lot of mistrust between the department and the students, I guess I will discover it over the years. And that's all for me, I like my career, and anything can have its problems, and who knows what can happen in the future, maybe there may be more or less problems, who knows.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario